- 16 luxury apartments (two bedroom / two bathroom)
- Two studio apartments (ADA accessible)
- 16 garages.
The environmental benefits of the building include:
- Highly energy-efficient building envelope;
- Daylight harvesting in 90% of residential units and stair tower;
- Highly energy-efficient mechanical systems;
- Low-voltage electrical fixtures on light and motion sensors;
- Energy Star rated appliances;
- Water-use reduction with low-flow plumbing fixtures.
All residential units offer:
- Sophisticated design, featuring an open living, dining, kitchen area;
- All major appliances included, with washer/dryer in all units (except units A101 & B101);
- High ceilings with large window openings;
- Central heating/ventilation/cooling system;
- Individual gas & electric metering;
- One garage parking space per apartment unit (except units A101 & B101);
- Security entry system;
- Video cable is included, pre-wired for high-speed Internet & telephone.
305 West Utica Street, Buffalo, NY
About This Property
In the heart of what the American Planning Association awarded one of the Ten Great Neighborhoods in America, the Elmwood Village is the place to be.
With hundreds of shops and restaurants, museums & galleries, outdoor concerts & festivals, a Farmers Market, and vital neighborhoods with Victorian charm, this is the most vibrant community in Western New York.
The building is also a stone’s throw from downtown and convenient to the northern suburbs. There is something here for everybody: singles, couples, seniors, or children.